I might be blonde...BUT it's not real!

As we all know...I love getting my hair highlighted! Just can't do the whole, "brunette" look. I might act like a true blonde at times, but I was not fooled by David L. Bill!! Drake and I sold my old phone on Craig's List and was immediately contacted by this man who we will call David, who wanted to purchase it. He emailed me that he did not have paypal and would have to send the check by mail. No biggie, but he was definitely not getting my home address. We gave him a different address two days ago...Low and behold, I received an email from David today informing me that his bank "accidently" sent me a check for $1500.00 instead of $50.00. He said, because he trusts me, that he would let me cash the check in MY account and then Western Union him $1400.00. But being the gentelmen he is, he would let me keep $100.00 for all my troubles! What blows my mind about this scam the most, is the fact that at the bottom of the email it says, God Bless You! The person who wrote this probably doesn't even believe in God!! I emailed him back and said, "I am blonde, but I am not that blonde! Good Luck!" Just a forwarning to y'all, if it sounds too good to be true, DUH--IT IS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment