Jesup, GA


I am sorry I haven't written in so long!! Crazy, crazy!! Last weekend we went to Drake's dad's house in Jesup, GA. It is about a 4 hour drive but worth it to see him. We don't get to go that often but enjoy it when we can. He is in the midst of trying to move to SC so wish us luck!! I know Drake loves it there! It is such a guy's place, all the land, hunting, fishing, and riding that "rhino". The boys do yard work and "bond" while I clean a little and go "shopping" in a teeny-tiny town. I did find this wonderful store called "Chanberry's." It is a children's consignment store that has wonderful used books and great prices. This has become my hobby. I love the thrill of finding a great book for cheap! Yay!! I got almost 40 books from Eric Carle, Gail Gibbons, Magic Tree House, Tomie dePaola, and many others. I have not been so lucky since that store but I am still looking!! Altogether the trip was fun and successful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment