The Bad with the Good

One of my good friends let me know yesterday that her soon to be SIL was in need of some thoughts and prayers her way. She has just found out that she has breast cancer for the second time. She is now scheduled for a double mastectomy and a hysterectomy. She has planned to do another round of chemo soon and to make matters worse, the docs are saying it is terminal cancer. She is a mother of three and in needs of prayers. I will definitely keep her in our hearts and I hope you do.
One a lighter note. My great Aunt Patricia and Uncle Walton decided to film our reception for us! What a great treat. They finally got it on CD and mailed it to us. I am so glad they did this because I feel like we missed so much of our wedding. Do you feel like you had no time to sit and relax at your wedding with all the chaos going on? It went by so fast it was nice to watch it. That was the first time I saw our food. (Besides when the caterers gave us to go plates for the hotel and I spilt them all on the front of my wedding dress...Nice...) My mom asked if i had had too much to drink that night. No, well...maybe a little. Ha! I haven't finished watching the whole thing but I hope to this weekend. I hope y'all have a GREAT weekend! We are finally staying home this weekend! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts and prayers go out to your friends sister in law and her family!

    ReplyDelete