Chicken and Biscuits

Over at Kelly's Korner she had a recipe swap. I love finding new recipes, especially ones that involve chicken. The husband and I could eat chicken every night. I found this recipe at Lean Green Momma called Chicken and Biscuits.




Chicken and Biscuits
1 cooked chicken, deboned and shredded (can be boiled and chopped breasts, instead)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can chicken broth
1 c. cooked rice (1 c. before cooking)
1 8 oz. package of shredded cheddar
biscuits

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except biscuits. Pour into a 13x9 baking dish and bake at 375 until it starts to bubble. While it is cooking, prepare biscuits, but do not cook them. Place on top of chicken mixture when it starts to bubble and cook until biscuits are browned.I hope you enjoy it as much as we did! Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for finding my blog! Yours is ADORABLE! I love that you teach first grade! I am actually in school and want to teach K-2 kids :) I cannot wait until I graduate in the spring to see what is in store for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog and my recipe! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this recipe sounds DELICIOUS!!
    my fiance and i will have to try it!
    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete