"The Devil Went Down to Georgia"

The husband went to GA this weekend to hunt so the furbaby and I stayed back. My stepmom was hosting a pampered chef party but I only went to see everyone and have a good time. I took the furbaby so we could stay since they live across town. It was a good time had by all It was good to see my stepsister who was in town from college! I so miss the easiness of living at home! My family is super close so I miss having a full house. It was a great time!


Sunday I met my mom and sister at the State Fair to see the Charlie Daniel's Band play!! We had a great time despite the cold weather!!


Fiske fries- a must have!

7 comments:

  1. Fun weekend! I love me some CDB! Was it a fun show? And there is nothing better than greasy fair food...YUM!
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway, I think you will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounsd like you had a great weekend!! cute pics too!
    the french fries looks so good! now i'm hungry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun weekend!

    my parents don't live far away...but I still love going there and spending the weekend with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun weekend! the fries look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo! I didn't know they were there. I bet that was awesome!

    ReplyDelete