Thank You Baby Jesus...


+

+

=
Oh my GOSH!! Thank gosh the husband, the furbaby, and I didn't burn to death in our house last night! The candle was still-a-blazing this morning! (The house did smell good though-ha!) God was watching out for us!

11 comments:

  1. Whoa! That is a lucky one! So glad you are still with us along with your house, husband and furbaby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, I leave the house with a candle burning all the time. A quick trip to the grocery store, no biggie. It bugs the HE*L out of my husband. Congrats to you for surviving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. daaang...im always scared i'll forget to blow mine out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very glad you all are just fine! Candles scare me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Thank you Baby Jesus," you are so funny Ricky Bobby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummmmmmm SCARY. ha- so glad nothing baddd happened. sweet baby jesus is GOOOOOOOD :) gotta love good ol' R.B.

    ps- i like the 2nd pair of shoes better than the first anyway!!! SUPERRRRRR cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! you are too funny!
    i did the same thing last weekend with a pumpkin candle, oopsie ;)

    p.s. i got my sign! i LOVE it!! thank you so much girly!! you wouldn't believe what i did either...after i took the sign out i accidentally kicked the box down the stairs i had just ran up...packing peanuts were EVERYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, you are sooo funny!!!
    I'm so glad that everything is okay! We have accidentally done the samething before!

    Thank you for voting for Charli Beth! I left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How scary. Thank goodness everyone is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh gosh!! sounds like something I would do!! than goodness nothing happened!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very glad you are ok! And I like the flats/loafers better than the clogs...I don't think I'm one of those people that can pull off clogs. But, yeah for new shoes! They're way cute!

    ReplyDelete