Secret Pal Reveal

Today is the secret pal reveal at school. My secret pal has given me some great things that include...
Chocolate Stripes Thank You Notes
Lilly Pulitzer Lilly Pads
Aren't they precious! Whomever it is has good taste!
Our final, big gift exchange is tomorrow and we will find out who are secret pals are. My final gift is this...

The one I bought is cheetah and FAB! It is a koozie for your wine! Love it! If she doesn't like it then I am all about getting it back! No hard feelings!!

7 comments:

  1. OMG I need that koozie NOW! haha I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are doing secret santa at my office right now too! it is SO fun..I wish that we could play games like this ALL year long :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that koozie? I love it. It would be perfect to dress some bottles of wine for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that koozie is just too cute. I can't wait to hear who your pal is...Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete