Dresses, dresses, and more dresses...

Oh how I love dresses! I literally wear a dress almost every day. I can never find pants to fit me right! Today I just happened to drive past Old Navy and thought I would stop by. I cam across these two dresses, including a grey one. They were also on sale for $6.99 and in my size! Heck yeah!! How cute are they? Cute- I already know! Perfect for spring/summer, and how cute would it be with a long sleeve shirt under with either leggings and flats or my hooker boots! Yay! As I am writing this, the black one with flowers doesn't do it justice! It'll be cute I promise!!



11 comments:

  1. Those are super cute and what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love em!
    Great buy~ you will be stylin! :)
    Jamie
    lovelongtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Now I want to run to Old Navy! They look so comfy, and yet very sheek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. old navy has definitely been trying to compete with jcrew lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness! I like them! I am also an everyday dress gal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are super cute!! Also, 6.99??? I might need to run by Old Navy myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. $6.99...heck yeah!...wear them once and you have gotten your money's worth!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, those ARE cute!!!! And you can't go wrong with $6.99.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, how cute are those! I wear dresses sometimes but I always get self-conscious about how pale my legs are... and I live in Florida!

    ReplyDelete