Gag me!

This isn't the perfect picture for this post but I couldn't find what I was looking for. If there is one thing that grosses me out more than anything well, actually, there are a bunch, but one in particular- really grosses me out. Have you ever gone to buy sheets for your bed and their is a sample piece of cloth that you can feel to see what the texture is like. Ahh-don't touch it! Think of how many people have touched that. Just thinking about it now is giving me anxiety. Whatever this sample is called, makes me want to gag. What grosses you out?

8 comments:

  1. I gag when the baristas put their hands into my coffee cup when they grab it to fill it up....right after they handle my money!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gag when one of my kindergartners sneezes and mucussy snot is hanging from their nose. GROSS! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its called a swatch and it IS NASTY! EWWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I gag at the thought of the bottom of shoes! Think about all the NASTY places/things we walk through. Airports. PUBLIC bathrooms. And then we take those germs back home and walk all over our carpets with them. And then we might LAY on the carpet to watch a movie or play with our dogs/kiddos. Sick sick sick sick!

    (That's one of many things that grosses me out!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gag when I have to use a public bathroom (even the one at work) and I have to open the stall door....ew, I cant even imagine the nastiness on there...and then you wash your hands right after...but that isnt even enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uuuggghhh, that skeeves me out just to think about it. Thanks for the thought. Ha! I will never touch a piece of fabric again in a store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha you are so funny..but now that you mention it that is gross!!! ick.

    ReplyDelete