Twin for A Day...

In an effort to raise money and awareness for Relay for Life, my school is having "Dress Up" week where you pay a dollar to participate to raise money. Today was twin day and myself and a second grade teacher have the same dress so we decided to be twins. Did I mention that she was 7 months prego? I went all out baby! I took the inflatable globe from my classroom and stuffed it in some tights and was "pregnant" all day. It was hilarious. How do I look?
The real and the fake...
** I AM NOT "REALLY" PREGO!**

10 comments:

  1. You are hillarious! That looks like something I would try and pull off! It does look real...let's see how many kids are talking at school tomorrow or asking what happened to your belly?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well a baby bump looks good on you! It looks very real. =)

    p.s. love the new background.. makes me want to have a frozen daq. with a pink umbrella in it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! You are going to be one hot pregnant lady when you do have a baby on board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I agree with Kelsey, you are going to be a super cute preggo when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO CUTE!! That is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! Love the new look of your blog too!
    Jamie
    lovelongtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be so cute when you are prego.

    ReplyDelete