Labor Day Weekend!!!

Did you have a great Labor Day weekend? I was so glad to be able to sleep in and to see this guy...

Griff came home for the long weekend. He is a PJ with the AirForce. 
Anywhoo... it was nice to have a relaxing weekend. Saturday my dad came over and finished his part of the baby's room. It's left to us to paint...
Sunday, the family headed to the lake. It was beautiful weather...couldn't have been better!
Monday...I did a lot of this...
Maybe less reading...more watching tv... Ha!
and a lot of this...
The joys of being in grad school!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend!! Don't you just love spending time with family?! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend...it was too cold for the boat here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found your blog thru another blog and saw that you are a Gamecock Fan!!! My family is also SC fans even though we live in NC. Looks like you had a fun weekend...I love the lake too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous of the lake time, girlie! I was just thinking I should have gotten more fun in the sun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time at the lake!

    ReplyDelete