I'm Alive...

I literally thought I was dying this past week. I woke up around 1:30 with the up-chucks! It lasted until around 6:30. By the end there was nothing left. I was so dehydrated and would drink and drink and up-chuck it all back up! The husband held my hair and helped me off the bathroom floor every time! I finally had to go to the doctor and get an IV to rehydrate myself and Grayson. All is back to normal until I woke up and noticed my eyes (the right one in particular) looked like this...
(This is NOT my eye. I couldn't get a good picture.) 
I had dots on my face and red eyes. I guess I had up-chucked so much and so hard, I popped some blood vessels. Of course when I went to school today my children asked me if my eyes were bleeding. Bless their hearts! All is well here as long as the husband doesn't get it. Cross your fingers!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...so glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers..I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you and Grayson are doing better. I get broken eye vessels quite frequently. Stress and high blood pressure are two common causes. Apparently yours was stress related. Put a hot cloth (as hot as you can stand it) on your eye before you go to bed at night and sleep a little on a incline. This will help the blood absorb and go away faster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same thing this past week. I was so scared I would start contractions or have to go to the hospital. It is not fun to unchuck at 30 weeks preggers. God bless women who do it their entire pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete