Early Birthday Dinner...

We recently celebrated my birthday with the family early because the husband has to work on my birthday...boo...anywhoo... I saw this commercial for a steak with a loaded baked potato on top and so I was dying to go to Longhorns... Well, don't waste your time. It was good (and tiny) but the picture/commercial is all a bunch of hype. I should have just ordered a regular steak and baked potato. It was nice to celebrate low key. I felt very guilty because by 6 or 7 I am just whooped from the day and I felt so exhausted. (That's why I look so tired in my pictures.) I felt like people might have thought I wasn't having fun, I had a great time!!
 

5 comments:

  1. Spending your birthday with family is the best way to celebrate.

    PS- Love your necklace!! The pop of color looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. yumyum! happy almost birthday love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Early Bday! : ) Loved looking at your shower pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early Birthday! I know what you mean about feeling tired early! I am the same way. Once that hits me there is no hope for me to function properly!!

    ReplyDelete