A Good Laugh...


I was recently at Kohl's returning some jeans I had bought for Grayson after discovering we already had three pair, I forgot we had bought. Any who, there was a lady in front of me buying a USC jersey (on sale) for her 5 year old son. The child was so excited and the mom said, "I can't believe how lucky we are to find this on sale. Maybe we should find out who #5. She asked the clerk and she said, "Steven Garcia"!
{If you don't know, Garcia was our QB who was iffy on his performance. He stayed in trouble and was eventually let go}
Back to my story... so, the woman found out who the jersey was for and raised cain. She demanded her money back and had the son take off the jersey! I was dying laughing!

{You might only enjoy this story if you are a Gamecock fan!}

No comments:

Post a Comment