Inexpensive Canvas...

I saw this idea on Pinterest and had to do it. I love the look of large canvas photos but hate the price. So I made my own. Online at Sam's I uploaded a photo to be enlarged. I had it made to be a 20 x 30. I picked it up and it only cost me $7! I had an old canvas that I layed on the top of the picture for size.
I cut the picture to the size of the canvas, even a little smaller than the canvas.
 Then I got me some of this...
 I sprayed the canvas with the glue and layed the picture on it, getting it straight.
 Then hung it! I think it look sperfect!!

2 comments:

  1. The perfect picture of the perfect child. You are such a great mommy! I am soooooo proud of you. GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is such an amazing idea! You did a wonderful job!!!

    ReplyDelete