Front Porch Sittin’

I find it hard these days to take a break. We are always on the go.

I forget how fast time is flying! This sweet girl is growing up way too quickly!

IMG_4981IMG_4976

Some days we just need to sit on the front porch, eat, laugh, and play. (Especially when Bebe stops by.)

IMG_4985IMG_4986

This little girl could brighten anyone's day up.

She is funny, inquisitive, dramatic, independent, smart, outgoing, and kind. All the things I hope she continues to be.

IMG_4992

She continues to amaze and surprise me!

I may be biased but I’m pretty sure she’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.

(Minus the snot coming from her nose!)

IMG_4997IMG_4996

4 comments:

  1. she looks just like her Pops (minus the bow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SOO cute! :) I cannot believe how much she is growing up and her shirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete