Easy Crock Pot Gruyere Chicken



Last night I made a new recipe that I found at http://asoutherngirlsguidetolife.blogspot.com/2009/03/trade-me-tuesdays.html I know the pictures don't do it justice but it really was fast, simple, and good!! (Nat-you would love it!) Remember to not judge a book by it's cover-yeah, like no one does that! Ha! It's America!! Anyways...Try it out...


Easy Crock Pot Gruyere Chicken
*4 Chicken Breasts
*1 Package of stuffing (Stove Top)
*1 Can Cream of Mushroom (We used Chicken)
1/4 lb. of Gruyere cheese, sliced (This was $8.00, and smelled like feet, I would just use swiss or provolone next time)
1 1/2 c. of Chicken Broth or Water
1/2 c. of Grate Parmesan
Place Chicken breasts in crock pot. (I didn't spray ours with Pam, so DO IT!) I think I scrubbed ours for about an hour.
Cover with sliced Gruyere cheese.
Combine the soup, broth, and stuffing mix and spread over chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cook on high three to five hours.
Hope you enjoy it!
"The husband tested, wife approved"


No comments:

Post a Comment