Swing Batter Batter Swing!

I am so sorry that I have been slacking on my blogging abilities! I have been watching my goddaughter all week through Friday. (Only a half-day, thank gosh! Love ya but I am so not ready!) She is such a sweet baby I love her so much already!

Some of you know that the husband started his own softball team after his last league just ended. We have all of our friends playing and am so excited about the good turn out. I am making shirts for them so we will see how they turn out! Ha!! The husband and Anthony met at Frankie's Fun Park to hit some balls. They did wonderful and so of course I had to try it. All I could think of was should I wear the helmet in hopes that I don't kill myself and probably catch crabs or lice or something or take that chance of getting knocked on the head... CDO (that would be OCD in alphabetical order-ha!) says, "Risk the chance of getting hit in the head!" Gross!! We had a good time but that bat was so heavy and started hurting my hands...not to mention the husband's bat was sticky from the tape...I think I could check that off my list of hobbies!
Have a great week!! Almost the weekend... oh wait, I don't work during the summer...EVERYDAY is the weekend! Love you guys! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment