The Weekend is Over...

We had a great weekend and I hope you did too! Saturday night we had some neighbors over for a cookout! Sorry I don't have many pics of that. I am sure you know what it looks like...Guys outside with their beers and the girls inside with our wine! How did you guess it? Definitely a house divided! It was so much fun to see the babies together again. Savannah and Claire have both gotten so big...Tear...

We like to play this game called Scene-It...have you heard of it? OMG! It is so much fun! I am not a big movie watcher. My attention span is just not long enough. I have seen the beginning of many movies but not many endings. So, of course, I am not very good at the game but I still try... If you are a movie buff you would rock at this game! Us girls were all talk this time. The running record is girls-2 boys-1! Well after last night it is now tied. Sad day!We will get them next cookout!

We had such a good time catching up. Only one wine glass tipped over! Thanks again Sandlapper! Well... tomorrow starts off the second week of first grade! I hope it goes even better than the first. That might be kind of hard since the first week was fabulous!! I hope y'all have a great Monday!

P.S. Our new Walmart opened and it is so clean right now! I am loving it. Give it a few weeks and it will be just like any other Walmart!

1 comment: