The Fastest Week Ever!

I don't know what is going on with that pasty face! I even put bronzer on... Sigh...
This week has been the fastest week of my life! It is the most fun I have had in a long time. I truly love what I do and love the people around me. It is nice to be in a comfortable atmosphere everyday! I have the most amazing and sweet children. I wish I could invite you all into my classroom but that might not fly with the district! Ha! Anyways... I made it 5 days and have 175 more to look forward to! Yay!! I have been taking pics of all my children- ha! for our wall so I had the husband take mine this morning..

I was so proud of myself this week so I bought myself something cute. Do I really need an excuse to buy cute things? Nah... Side note- I love to shop. Getting anything new just thrills me to death. Anything pink, polka dot, or fashion wise!! I consider myself fashionable but maybe not! It really is an addiction! Ha!! Anyways... I knew I shouldn't spend a lot so I thought I would try our Rugged Wearhouse, hit or miss store... but found these cute "wardrobe staples" for $6.99. I love the precious bow on the back and the bottoms are red...just like Christian Louboutin's wanna-be!! ha! I was just looking at the picture and I love them on and all but the picture does them no justice! They look like they have short heels! They are 3 inches tall and I can't wait to wear them... Yes, I would wear them to school too!!While at RW I also bought this gray pencil skirt for $7.99. Look familiar?? I think-yes! It is just like the purple one I wore the first day of school! If you like something buy it in every color! Except don't tell the husband! I hope you all have a great weekend!



P.S. No Alan Jackson! Oh well... I am so ready to do absolutely nothing this weekend! Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment