Will You Go on A Date With Me?

Yesterday the husband called me after school and it went something like this:

The Husband: I have you ask you a question.
The Wife: What?
The Husband: I have to walk outside to ask you.
The Wife: Why?
The Husband: I wanted to know if you would go on a date with me tonight?
The Wife: Why did you have to walk outside to ask me that?
The Husband: I didn't want to ask you in front of the guys.
The Wife: Are you embarrassed to ask me on a date?
The Husband: No, I just didn't want to sound cheesy.
The Wife: Of course I will. You plan it I will go.


Well, here in the south we love BBQ, not Maurice's fast food style but real BBQ. A new BBQ place opened right by the house and we were dieing to try it. There was a long wait but much worth the wait!! We thought about going to a movie but we have never finished a movie before going to sleep. Yes, I know...we are young and need to stay up late but that's not like us. We like to e home together with the Furbaby. After our date we headed to Wally World to get a few things for breakfast. While in there the rain of the century came and of course it was right when we were walking out. We were soaked but laughed it off. This might seem like a simple night but that is what we enjoy!! Love me some husband!


6 comments:

  1. That is cute!! Gotta love date night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and thoughtful is that! I do love me some good BBQ, and we don't have enough good places like the south! It is a favorite when I am home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect date to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE date nights with the hub!! :) so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I thought he was going to say he wanted to walk outside so the guys didnt think he was asking someone who was NOT His wife on a date! :)
    You know how "the guys" can start those rumors! :))
    Sounds liks a fun night!
    ps. I DESPISE the "B" word (Budget!)

    ReplyDelete