Yay For Labor Day Weekend...


Dad's wonderful house! Love it!

My wonderful furbaby! He was loving it!

We rode the golf cart around town... Look at this little library. Exactly what I was picturing.

The best restaurant... Green River BBQ.

This weekend the husband went hunting so the furbaby and I ventured out on our own to my dad's mountain house. It is so nice to spend time with just him and I. I don't have the best since of direction- seriously, I know that is hard to believe. We made it all the way up there and then went to turn on dad's road and their was a sign saying it was closed in 1 1/2 miles. I didn't know how far dad's house was in miles so I took the detour which added an extra 20 minutes to our trip. I came upon this bridge that didn't look so good. Very weak and with lots of construction. The smart one I am went over it not knowing that this is why there was a detour because the bridge was being fixed. Great, I could have killed us! To make matters worse, when leaving I took the wrong on ramp and went in the totally opposite direction and I really tried to think it out. The husband gets so aggravated with me... he is insisting I get a GPS this week. We will see... Do y'all have a good sense of direction? I know it is not just me. The husband can go somewhere once and will know how to get back there a year later, crazy!!

The house looks amazing. My dad has done such a good and I am so proud of him. He is such a hard worker and such a good designer. Next time I will have to take pictures of the inside.

I hope y'all have an amazing Labor Day and be safe!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You're blog is adorable! Looks like y'all had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete