Look What I Received In Class Today!


From who?? My wonderful first graders!! LOVE them!

12 comments:

  1. aww beautiful! that is so sweet of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that is so sweet! Thanks for stopping by my blog-- I am looking forward to reading yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how beautiful! That is so sweet of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, how nice! I wish my daughter had you for a 1st grade teacher instead of the old hag she has! Ha! Oh, and my daughter has the same dress the little girl on the left is wearing;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, that is soooo sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet and I'm sure so well deserved!!! xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have the sweetest little class ever....always getting goodies for you...must be b/c the love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers! Really makes teaching worth it, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats way too cute I absolutely adore kids

    ReplyDelete