Happy Halloween!

UPDATE: What is a Supper Club? According to Wikipedia, it refers to dining establishments that also function as a social club. While the term may describe different establishments depend on the region, in general supper club tend to present themself as having a high-class image, even if the price is affordable to all. Our supper club is where a bunch of friends get together so often. We chose to do it monthly. This month it was at our house and next month and so on it will be at other member's houses. We each bring a few things to eat and drink. It is just a time to make plans with friends and catch up. It seems that we are all busy growing up and moving on and so it is good for us to get together. My parents did this when they were younger and loved it. My turn to follow in their food steps!

Last night we had our first ever Supper Club and we accidentally scheduled it on Halloween so we had a few supper members missing but it was still a great time! I love having guests over and using all of our cute monogrammed pieces and pewter wear.

I was in charge of making ham and turkey biscuits that turned out better than I thought and rice krispy treats!

Of course I made the husband take a picture with me... Would you expect anything less?

Three of the supper clubbers...

Sophie Rae will be here before we know it and I am so excited...you would think it was my child!

My sweet Claire bear from across the street stopped by so I could see her! How precious does she look? Too bad it was almost 75 degrees here on Halloween!! One day...

Of course her pretend aunt couldn't resist!

More supper clubbers doing what we do best. Could you tell we were watching a USC game by the way we are dressed? Except for me- I am bad about wearing their colors. Even the furbaby is representing on the collar.

Soon to be Gauthiers!

I hope y'all had a wonderful Halloween like us!! It was so nice to spend it with friends playing games, eating good food, and watching sports. (Okay so I could do with out the sports part!) I am so lucky to have such great friends. Happy Halloween and can you believe it is already November?

7 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to start a supper club! It looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I was a first grade teacher for 10 years~ you always seem to get the nicest gifts! Just thought I'd say Hi! Stop by and say Hi to me! Have a good one!
    Jamie
    lovelongtime.blogspot.com
    maddiemackdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your supper club all about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, thank you for stopping by my blog. I am so glad you like it. Keep coming back. :) I love your outfit by the way. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah love your pics! Looks like a fun halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I really want to join one as well!

    ReplyDelete