Grad School...

I officially started grad school this weekend. I am not only a Gamecock but I am now a fighting Koala! I am attending Columbia College which is an all girls private college that let's males attend the grad school and evening school. I have really enjoyed this weekend. I have more homework than I did all last semester of undergrad but I will make it! If you find me slacking on my blog remind me to have a life outside of school. I go a few weekends a month; Friday nights, all day Saturday, and an online class on Sunday. I love school and am glad to be back. Wish me luck!

8 comments:

  1. Best of luck to ya. Grad school is the best! I went the whole way through to get my Ph.D. and loved it! My grad school year's were the best years of my life. Have lots of fun and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished CC in May...the time will fly by. Let me know if you have any questions. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for getting started with graduate school! It is a lot of work but in the end it'll be worth it! I started back in August and it has kicked my butt and taken up a lot of my time but, I know it'll pay off in the end! glad you enjoyed your first days of school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck!! It's great that you're starting back right away. I waited a year and then went back and it was difficult enough. 1 year later I'm just getting back in the zone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Koalas fight? Haha, just kidding. That is so exciting, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck my dear! So excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, you are going to be a busy lady!!!

    ReplyDelete