Fair Food...Here I Come...

So the fair is in town and I am dying to go. Not for the the rides but to people watch and eat the most healthy food ever! Here's what I think I will put on my menu for next week...
Fried snickers
Turkey legs
Hot dogs
Fiske fries
I can't wait... The husband wants to try this... Krispy Kreme burger... 
INSERT DESCRIPTION
The poor man is Diabetic so yes, he will be shooting up to eat this thing! I'll be sure to let you know if we keep all this "healthy" stuff down!! Ha!
Do you have a favorite fair food?

8 comments:

  1. My favorite is the ice cream, NCState makes their own homemade ice cream and sells it at the fair it is amazing! We are headed to the state fair this weekend and I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The babycakes' is going to be SO happy! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm,you know I love Krispy Kreme, but even I might have to stop at that burger. Enjoy the rest of the food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love the fair! Our National Peanut Festival is coming up at the end of the month, and I cant wait! I love cotton candy, corn dogs, boiled peanuts, elephant ears, and Kettle Korn :) Have fun at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only go to the fair to eat... no other reason! I eat nachos, bratwurst, funnel cakes, strawberry shortcakes, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man the idea of a krispy kreme burger makes me want to vomit! yuck! lol I love love the fried oreos! so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That burger scares me! I love donuts and I love burgers...not sure about together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! the krispy kreme burger looks insane! lol

    ReplyDelete