Got Glasses?

Do you wear glasses? Not sunglasses, but eyeglasses? I have glasses but I was still having to squint to see, epecially when driving at night or reading something far away! I was really in need of some new ones so I decided that I was going to buy glasses online. I have always gone into a store to buy them but I figured I buy everything else online anyways so I might as well try buying glasses!
When buying them, I couldn't decide which ones to get so I used The Virtual Mirror to see what I would look like with different glasses on! My face is so narrow I look funny in larger framed glasses so I loved this app. Did I need round, square, black, brown?
Here's how it works...

Decisions, decisions. After much thought, I decided on these...
They were the perfect small black framed glasses. They aren't square or circle, more oval (-ish).
Who would have thought that buying eyeglasses online would have been so easy and affordable...
And guess what...
Now you can order them too... Just in time for school to begin...
GlassesUSA.com is offering a STOREWIDE OFFER
Take 15% off your entire order amount + FREE shipping (orders over $50). Code: FS15
Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10
Go check them out! I am so happy with mine and glad that I can finally see well!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I wear contacts, but have been looking to get some glasses to replace my spare one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete