{Pregnancy #2 Update}

Things are moving so much faster this time around. I am already 16 weeks...
 
I am so excited to announce that we are having another girl!!


I am feeling great!! Staying busy with Grayson who is sad that it's not a boy...
 
 
I haven't craved anything but miss my wine!
I've gained 4 pounds and slowly gaining more.
I have felt her twice when laying in bed!
 
 
I am so excited to start buying clothes (which I have) and to start decorating the nursery!
 
I couldn't be more thrilled that I am a girl mama!

 

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congratulations! Two girls are the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!!! Can't wait to hear the name! Love Grayson as a girls name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see you back blogging!!!! I'll be watching...If this makes me anonymous...it's Leslee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you
    writing this article and the rest of the site is also very good.
    wholesale Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with Shortest and receive dollars from every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete