Another One Bites the Dust!!


















Last Wednesday our good friend Nate called me to say hey. As soon as the phone rang and I saw who it was I knew what he wanted. Nate wanted my helping in proposing to Alison on Friday. He was going to take her to where they met, the horse shoe. He took her there Friday night and I had all of our friends meet at Copper River to surprise her. He proposed at the horse shoe (Yay!) And of course she said YES! She called me to spill and asked where I was. Sorry Alison but I lied and told her I was at Monterrey's with Mel... Nate took her to dinner after at Copper River and she was so shocked to see us all there! The look on her face was priceless!! I am so happy for the two of them. I am so glad to be a part of their future!!Best of luck to the two of them! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment