Dogs are a GIRL'S best friend!







Not to toot my own horn or anything but I have the BEST dog ever. This isn't the same as when your child is a "little" bad but you still say they are the best, wrong! Our furbaby is the BEST chocolate lab that was ever made! I don't know if the husband and I are just great parents-ha! Maybe we just got lucky! We have a two and half year old chocolate lab named Coy. His full name is Mallard De"Coy" Cobia...who do you think picked that name? Shoulda heard the first choice! Ha! He loves hunting, fishing, riding in the back of the pick-up truck (giving his momma a heart attack), going to the lake, laying on the bed, couch, floor, or just anywhere! He loves to go on walks and play with other dogs! He has NEVER gone to the bathroom in the house or chewed up a single thing. Let me repeat myself, we have a CHOCOLATE LAB WHO HAS NEVER CHEWED ANYTHING! I know... I think he was sent straight from god! He is the biggest momma's boy though!! He can hang with the husband and fetch his fair share of birds but he prefers cuddling with momma. This 80 lb dog thinks he is a baby and wants to be held all the time. I could not have asked for a better dog. He is like my child. If I can love my furbaby this much, I can't imagine how much we will love our kid! Ha! If you are looking for a dog, your best bet is a lab! They are so loving and friendly. Now for all you crazees out there...Don't get me wrong, he will attack you. He is very protective of his family. His momma is his world so don't touch me! He might be a little too protective though because he always has to be in the middle of the husband and I. If the husband hugs or kisses me, he tries to bite him. What can I say, I am loved! Ha!
I just can't believe how fast the past two and a half years have gone bye! We love you so much Coy! I love you more everyday even though you shed like a maniac and I have to vacuum consistently because of you!! Love ya!


1 comment:

  1. I have a 1 1/2 year old yellow lab. His name is Huckleberry and we call him Huck. However, his real full AKC name is "I'm Your Huckleberry". He also has never peed or pooped in the house. We got him when he was 6 weeks old and he was housebroken right away!!! I also have him trained where he stays in the kitchen on our main level and does not enter the bedrooms, living room or office. (We have a basement with an old couch that we let him get up on so that we can cuddle.)

    ReplyDelete