Are You From the South?

While the husband and I were on our honeymoon in Jamaica, a guy came up to me and asked if I was from the South. At first I thought he was going to make some ignorant Northerner comment but I answered yes and he replied that he had thought so. (In a good way or bad?) He said he could tell by my Vera Bradley luggage, our Costa del Mar sunglasses and our Gamecock croakies! Such a giveaway!! He was from the South as well and it turns out, he lived in our town as well, and get this- JUST A FEW STREETS OVER. I was so glad to meet someone from home in this crazy town. We were both married the same day and his wife taught as well! What a small world...even smaller- both husbands had the same swimsuits on! Crazy- I know!

Us out to dinner on our honeymoons...
The Whisonants


The Cobias


Well we hadn't seen each other in awhile so Ashley and I met up for lunch! I am such a horrible friend- I was 15 minutes late! Sorry Ashley!! It was so nice to catch up and talk about how both of our lives have changed. They are such a sweet couple and am so lucky we met at such a random time!!

And this was us out to lunch! Love Monterrey's...


Please forgive how pasty I look...Especially compared to Ashley...

No comments:

Post a Comment