Crafty is as Crafty Does...

+


+


+



+

=

End table decoration...



Guest bathroom decoration...



and


Master bathroom decoration...


I found this project a few months ago on another blog and forgot all about it... It popped back in my head so I thought I would try it. Very cheap and so easy. The blog I saw, (hate that I can't give credit where deserved), had a larger tray and would put that night's menu on it. Very cute!!



I found the "silver" platters at the Dollar Tree along with the shoe polish (hard to see in the pic but I put it on the edges so they wouldn't be so shiny!) The stands were from A. C. Moore for $ 1.99 each...BUT...if you go on their website they have a 50% off coupon to print and take!! Me being a teacher, had no chalk at the house so they had it on sale at A. C. Moore for .50 cents. We had painters tape and that was it!! I hope you can try it at your own house. Write what ever your heart desires...



I think it will be nice to change out for the holidays! Let me know if you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment