I Swear I Have A Life...

It may not seem as though I have a life, but I do! Who else has this much time to write about their daily life, wondering if people read it. I was flipping through The Boykin Spaniel Society Magazine. Did you use your country club voice to pronounce it? No, try it again as if your name was Muffy, The Boykin Spaniel Society. (Please don't email me about knocking on the country club folk...We are/were those folk! Ha!) Anyways...I found an article about making homemade dog treats. So of course...the furbaby and I just had to try it.

Before going into the oven...




Boo's Biscuits

3 1/2 c. flour
2 c. Quaker oats
1 c. milk
1/2 c. hot water
2 beef or chicken bouillon cubes
1/2 c. meat drippings (we used hamburger meat)

Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water. Add milk and drippings and beat. In a separate bowl, mix flour and oatmeal. Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well. Press onto an ungreased cookie sheet and cut into shapes desired. Bake at 300 for 1 hour. Turn off heat and leave in the oven to harden. Refrigerate after baking.
(The recipe made about 25.)


Here is how ours turned out... (Not too much difference.)

Coy, did you like it?


2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to find a recipe that I could make!! Thanks for posting this!! I'm gonna have to try these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was easy too!!! Hope your furbaby loves it!! Congrats on the baby!!! Love the name Georgia!!

    ReplyDelete