We're Back!

We had so much fun getting away from the hustle and bustle of our normal lives. The husband is in sales so we went on a business trip to Atlantic Beach, NC. We had to leave the furbaby with my parents!! Oh I missed him so much! I was dying to pick up the phone and call him!! Love him, Love him! We enjoyed the beach part of the first day and I enjoyed the pool the second while the husband was working. We went to a wonderful restaurant called the Channel Marker...Yum!! (Y'all...doesn't the food look so yummy and expensive, well it was, but then you look at the table cloth...SAD DAY!)
The wife's...
The husband's...

I didn't take many pics this trip. Don't think the husband wanted to in front of his "business" friends. I got one out of him the entire weekend.


I guess I could have taken one by myself... Uh- no!Don't think so! That is like drinking by yourself...awkward or alcoholic?? Probably both. I am glad to be home. We have the El Diablo first soft ball practice tonight. Of course I wouldn't miss the opportunity for a great laugh...I will definitely take pics for y'all...Y'all they might blow us away and turn out to be the next great softball team...whoever they might be. Is softball an Olympic sport?? I could always dream...right?? Have a great night!!

1 comment:

  1. Is that a big chunky turq necklace that you have on?!?!?!? if so....where'd you get it?? I've been looking for one....

    ReplyDelete