What a GREAT Feeling!!

Today was the first day of going back to school. We were in meetings all day but it's nice to get back into a routine and see everyone again! Especially the ones who read my blog... Emily and Amanda!! I have 19 little ones and I am so excited to meet them. I called them today to introduce myself and tell them how excited I am to meet them. The enthusiasm and excitement in their voices just made me even that much more thankful to be a teacher. I couldn't imagine myself doing anything else. I hope I continue to always be this excited! I hear it fades but the day I don't enjoy seeing their faces or getting sweet hugs will be the day I retire! I am so thankful to have the job I do with people I love at a great school! I hope you enjoy where your life is and where it is going as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. good luck getting everything ready this week!!! I hope the kiddies love the classroom as much as I do!!!! I am sure they will!! I hope your year jumps off to a fabulous start!!

    ReplyDelete